Organizers, Design Creationz, will issue media credentials to those who wish to cover Heya’s exhibition, fashion shows, workshops and forums according to the following criteria:
- The publication or broadcast outlet provide trade, specialized or general consumer coverage of women’s fashion, lifestyle or design.
- Media credentials will only be issued to editors, print and broadcast reporters or columnists, broadcast producers and directors, camera operators and professional photographers.
- Editors of online newsletters or websites dealing with women’s fashion, lifestyle, design and the Arab world may be granted media credentials at the discretion of the Organizers.
Heya PR Representatives may request additional forms of verification of an individual’s credentials at any time. These include but are not limited to:
- Business card with media outlet name, individual’s name and title
- Name and title listed in masthead
- A bylined article
- A written letter of assignment from an editor
Heya PR representatives may contact media who were granted credentials after the exhibition to request clippings or other evidence of coverage
Heya and its PR representatives reserve the right to deny media credentials to individuals who abuse the privilege or obtain credentials under false pretenses. In the event that an individual is granted credentials and fails to report on the exhibition, they might be denied media registration at subsequent events.